background

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Get that Math Talk Going!

It's back to school time! Although I dread this time coming each summer and pray for time to slooowww down, I must admit that I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. I finally checked my school email and found a high number of teachers reaching out for resources to help get their Math Talk off to a great start this year. The Math Talk moves posters are available currently and I'm hoping to work on some additional resources this week. I will add them to the blog as I get them going. Please follow me to be notified. I will be sure to add a great freebie this week. Have a great time preparing for the upcoming year!

There is an awesome TPT sale on the 3rd and 4th that I'm excited for. I have joined the 20% off sale for my items as well.




~Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment